Pixera offers an array of software applications compatible with its hardware, as well as free downloads of its camera drivers.
Free driver downloads are available to owners of Pixera's high-resolution digital camera systems. Please visit the driver download page for more details.
Latest Versions of Pixera Software Applications
- TelepathExpress v.1.0
- OrganStudio v.1.0
- iWorks Lite (Measurement Tools,Annotation,image Stitching, Multi-Focus, and Time Lapse, etc.)
- iWorks FX (All featuers of iWorks Lite plus Auto Counting, Fluorescence Image Overlay etc..)
- InStudio v.1.0 (Image Archiving,Measurement Tools(Length,Angle,Area),Annotation,and Fluorescent Image Overlay, etc.. )
- Penguin/Pro Application Suite v.3.5.2 (w/ InStudio 1.0)
- Penguin/Pro Application Suite v.3.0.2 (w/ Studio 3.0.1)
- 120es Application Suite v.2.6.1
- VCS (Visual Communication Suite) v.2.1.2
|Camera System||Software Application|
|Pro D Series||iWorks|
|Penguin & Pro Series||Penguin/Pro Application Suite|
|120es||120es Application Suite|
|Professional||VCS (Visual Communication Suite)|
Third Party Compatible Software
Pro D Series Application iWorks supports many third party software through TWAIN and DirestShow drivers.
Penguin/Pro Series Application Ver.3.5.2 has camera control, album, measurement tools, annotation and fluorescence image overlay. Windows Operating Systems only.
In addition, the Penguin/Pro Series works with Windows based TWAIN drivers with a large number of third party applications and software including Adobe® Photoshop® for Mac OS via a plug-in. Contact Pixera for recommendations on great software for your needs.
Compix Inc. Imaging Systems - Simple PCI
The SimplePCI family of software includes image analysis, time-lapse, automated image capture control, measurements, microscope, and hardware control, etc.
Driver available from Compix Inc. at www.cimaging.net.
NorPix - StreamPix
Advanced digital video recording. Only color cameras are supported.
Driver and software available from NorPix Inc. at www.norpix.com.